Sunday, July 6, 2008

Nunavut and Back!

Welcome!
So I am new to blogging, never mind being an author to a blog!

I am looking forward to learning so much: the people, their land, their world views, the flora, the birds, and the sea life! I must say, it is quite hot here in Toronto today. It felt rather strange pulling out my wool hat, socks , boots, mittens and long johns, along with muskoil and after bite lotion! Not to mention, sleeping shades in case my beauty rest is interrupted by mostly daylight. Prepared! You bet!
Lori

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG you are off to the cold wilds!!! this is great. I've never followed a blog but will try this one as I wish to travel vicariously through you. Sounds like the place to be when the hots are flashing. All the best to the three of you.
sheila

lilalia said...

Very much looking forward to reading about your travels. It lends so much more to read about them almost synchronously, rather than waiting until you get back and maybe not hearing anything at all. Good luck to all of you.